Gyrfalcon's Keep And it's coming together just right
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
“Uh huh,” The other woman affirmed, and Rahzie was completely fooled into thinking she had understood her. The coywolf stepped nimbly around small stones on their way down the mountain, avoiding little jabs into her paws where she could. The other woman confirmed that she was just another explorer, then turned her eyes over her shoulder. Rahzie's brown eyes followed hers for a brief moment, thinking she was looking at something in particular, but quickly understood when she spoke again.

"Eh, I don't mind them. It think they're pretty cool actually," Rahzie said with a shrug, and rounded a small boulder in front of her. "I'm just exploring too. I've never seen the ocean before," She mused, imagining it. "I've heard about it, but never been there. I was born in the Dawnlands, which are pretty far east of here, but never had a chance to see the eastern ocean." The coywolf was holding a giddy lightness in her heart, caused by her excitement to have this aspect of her wanderlust satisfied. She couldn't care less if she was talking way too much. She did pause for a moment, looking again towards the horizon - by now the blue line of the ocean had sunk beneath the trees. Then she looked at the dark-colored wolf out of the corners of her eyes. "My name's Rahzie, by the way."
Messages In This Thread
And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM