The Sentinels fallen trees and dwelling dreams
☆☆☆
21 Posts
Ooc — Belle
hope you don't mind me yeeting myself over here? lmk if you'd rather vyn didn't make an appearance lmao

Trekking along the coast had become very tiresome, when she had no goal to lead her - perhaps this would not have been so draining, had her sister Valkyr been along on the ride to cheer her up with bullshit; the Reigns girls had been so terribly skilled at conjuring mountains of stupidity purely for the fun of it, and the world was pretty dull when she'd been given nothing of interest to achieve.

She didn't even know where Cyclone was at the moment.

"Ohhh, my god," she groaned into the wind, distinctly fed up and wishing to launch herself into the sun if only to thaw the cold which curled frosty fingers over her spine. But then, amongst a sky dazzled with stars, there was a figure. Finally. A real lump of flesh that still talked - thanks the saints. She didn't care whether they were batshit crazy or some angsty old man, she just couldn't deal with the lack of voices to fill the void anymore. "Hey mister," she crooned, wading through the darkness toward him.

Messages In This Thread
fallen trees and dwelling dreams - by Halvard - March 02, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: fallen trees and dwelling dreams - by Vyn - March 03, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: fallen trees and dwelling dreams - by Hogo - March 03, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: fallen trees and dwelling dreams - by Halvard - March 03, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: fallen trees and dwelling dreams - by Vyn - March 05, 2019, 01:16 PM