Dragoncrest Cliffs might as well ask what makes a star
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
If a tour guide for Hougeda was what Aure was after then she'd unfortunately run into the wrong company. Rose had never been past the entranceway more than once and even that time was stored poorly in her memory. "Truth be told I've only ever descended into Hougeda once so, perhaps we can explore it together?" she revealed and questioned as she moved to offer a gentle bump to an alabaster shoulder.

As for the matter of her pale companion setting up her own stores, well, "That sounds like a wonderful idea. You are always welcome to stop by and grab any supplies you many need from my caches as well." There were several of them already littering the redwoods that were open to everyone who may need supplies to tend to their own wounds but, for Aure she'd share even the rarest of herbs she had gathered.

"Sounds like you gave this quite a bit of thought" she let out in a cheery laugh, tail swaying to and fro behind her as she moved to stand beside the pale woman. "Though let's leave out the dead part until the majority of those on the cliffs are well past grieving, okay?"
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 20, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 01:09 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 05:54 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 11:45 AM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - February 26, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - February 26, 2019, 02:10 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 05, 2019, 01:04 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Rose - March 05, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: might as well ask what makes a star - by Andraste - March 10, 2019, 09:54 PM