Sheepeater Cliff disco party
7 Posts
Ooc — Taco
As its hooves stroked against the callous rock smaller fragments were released in a spray. Slanting her head away and squinting -although she was in no real danger- Tulind was blind as to where her victim escaped over the next escalation of rock. Wasting a few moments in attempting to figure out this mysterious where, the coyote was oblivious in her odd celebration.

That was until the male startled her by speaking, the detectable accent of his differentiating species running a chill down her thin spine. Contrary to the stranger Tu had not been raised kindly alongside wolves. She didn't exactly fear them but, she was reverently aware of their capabilities and tendency to display them out of moods as simple as boredom.

Wheeling around with a swiftness that could have caused her great peril, the smaller predator teetered while looking at the brown beast with doe eyes. There was nowhere to escape, she thought desperately -nowhere to even really hide. However, as he continued his casual ascent up the mountain Tulind noted the universal queues of ease in his swagger. At least he didn't look as though his plans were to skin her alive.

Considering this, her face became somewhat serious and she ki-yipped at him with greater force than she had the oversized lamb. He needn't come any closer. At least not until she was absolutely sure of him. "I told him that I wanted the mountain to myself," she lied -but with sarcasm and a stiff chin. After all, Tulind wasn't just any coyote.
Messages In This Thread
disco party - by Viggo - July 25, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 28, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 29, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - July 29, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - July 29, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - August 03, 2014, 10:45 PM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - August 04, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: disco party - by Tulind - August 04, 2014, 07:59 AM
RE: disco party - by Viggo - August 05, 2014, 08:33 PM