first things first, I'm the realest.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
He chuckled again, this time at the thought of her hosting a fight somewhere less dreary. Mordecai almost suggested a sunny meadow, but was left to drop the idea as she queried where he was from. For a moment he considered trying to lie, trying to steer her clear of any notion of where the Spine was. But ultimately, he decided against it. Whatever would happen, would happen. As far as he knew, Jinx had not gone to roam the countryside, and had stayed to straying through the basin-held woods day and night.

"I live to the south of here, in that place I mentioned earlier." That place where mere wanderers got the short end of the stick. He kept his description vague on purpose, gauging whether or not she would question him further. "But I can assure you, our forests are a lot less dreary than this." And truth be told, he hoped they would stay that way.

sorry for the delay and the short. I really hate posting from ny phone but it's my only source of internet right now ughhh.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM