Silvertip Mountain But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
"I see" she was content to allow him to keep his reservations. there was no need for the man to impart everything upon a stranger. she was not the type either. whether he had been to other places or not, she was always curious about learning more of others. even if she failed to be an ace with socializing. Heloise was a quiet being, speaking only when she deemed necessary. adding to a conversation was a skill lacking. she only cared about the essentials.

he seemed to be borne of northern delight, however. her own frame was a testament to the similarity. her gaze would follow his gaze as he stared past the mountain peaks. a slight nod was given to the man. she would remark it was a bit sad to leave one's home if she even believed such a thing. wanderlust had taken her long before meeting the man. "no" she replied simply enough, her eyes returning to his face "I have just arrived here."

it seemed to be a common enough situation. foreigners residing in a new place, making it their own and therefore turning it into home. a residence was always a struggle. people fought over right and substance. "I am called Heloise cel Mare" the woman would add, feeling it prudent to get the introductions out of the way. though if he chose to keep his dubbing to himself, she would not pester him for it.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
RE: But lately I'm beginning to find that I should be the one behind the wheel - by Heloise - March 13, 2019, 01:31 PM