Swiftcurrent Creek buckle my shoe
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
One more from you and then I'll finish it off?

As he continued to clean her raw flesh he thought of what she could possibly have done and felt annoyance beginning to eat away at his patience the longer she seemed perfectly content to merely stand there. Instead of pausing, however, he lapped at it with increased efficiency until his work was done, and when he finally did stop he was unabashedly abrupt about it, unwilling and possibly unable to mask his indignation whether she cared for it or not. He stepped brusquely away from her and was positively statuesque as he stood looming near, displaying quite another side of his ordinarily nonchalant self. His shocking yellow eyes held her dull, stony greys and did not let go while he watched her as she appeared to remain unmoved.

Now, are you going to tell me what happened? he asked as though he didn't at all expect her to oblige and answer him. Also as though he was thoroughly prepared to accept this, but not without the grain of insult that she would be throwing in his direction by holding her tongue.
Messages In This Thread
buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 30, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - August 01, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - August 01, 2014, 08:49 PM