Moonspear new friends new home
i have loved the stars too fondly
82 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
crush crush! or whatever a flower made when it was brutally crushed. Bee would jump back, startled at the bloody lump flattening the beautiful flowerbed. "oh noes!" she would gasp, eyes wide and an 'o' of expression upon her face. jerking her head up, though lacking a mean bone to tell another off for this indignance, she would meet the face of Revui. he had called out, and if she hadn't jumped back previously, he would have been very close now. his bulk was enough to send her tumbling. woe is her, she lacked any muscle.

"hi Revui!" she momentarily forgot the flowers in her eagerness to greet a packmate. packmate. ooohhh that sounded so good in her head. she had a packmate! well, several but Revui was the one she had seen first. she giggled, slapping her eyes shut to grin at the boy endearingly. all sunshine and rainbows. "oops, was I in your way? I'm sorry" brilliant blues would snap back to view him. her head would bend, though she wasn't foolish enough to sniff at the stoat. "were the flowers in your way too? rude flowers... getting in Revui's way!"

she barked at them instead of him, as if expecting them to uproot and move outta the way.
Messages In This Thread
new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 20, 2019, 03:08 AM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 20, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 21, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 24, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 24, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 25, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Willoughby - March 25, 2019, 05:42 PM
RE: new friends new home - by Revui (Ghost) - March 26, 2019, 07:04 PM