Ravensblood Forest the woods are lovely, dark and deep
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: so, so sorry (again) that this is late. I am feeling much better now!! :D

Hawkeye's breath caught in her chest for a number of reasons — the two prominent ones, though, were the fact that Osprey, Jr. was running towards her and that either one of her children could be attacked and/or harmed by the cougar.

Things happened quickly: Junior clung to her leg, Hawkeye sent a brief glance towards the sandy-ish wolf to see what the next move was, and Saēna launched herself in front of her foster mother and sister (cousin?). This startled Hawkeye and absorbed all of her attention.

As the other female adult snapped at the cougar, the large dark wolf pushed Junior back, lunged forward, grabbing Saēna by the scruff of her neck, and tossed her (gently) behind her, yelling, "Run!!" before turning back around. Whether or not the two would listen was another story, but Hawkeye was already running forward, aiming directly for the cougar's neck.
Messages In This Thread
the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 24, 2014, 09:42 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 06:09 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:21 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 25, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Laksha - July 25, 2014, 04:54 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - July 25, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - July 25, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 09:23 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Junior - August 09, 2014, 10:15 AM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Saēna - August 13, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: the woods are lovely, dark and deep - by Hawkeye - August 14, 2014, 09:47 AM