Dragoncrest Cliffs i'm ready now.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
If Artaax wanted to go on some self discovering pilgrimage through the Teekons, the least he could have done was told somebody. Blixen, Bobby, Dio, hell he could have just just tossed up an "im going away for a bit, peace out" howl and saved everyone, especially his family, the trouble of worrying about him. He had selfishly left not only his home, but all of his responsibilities behind and now here he was calling for his sister rather than the leaders like Rose believed he should have done.

She assumed Blixen would answer and rightfully go on to question where he's been all this time but, would ultimatley let him slide back in, claim the title of Feisripa and continue on as if he'd never been gone. Fuck that. If he wasn't going to be labeled Natrona then he sure as hell deserved to be called Branwoda and Rose intended to make sure his abandonment would not go unpunished. So despite the call not being for her, the Opkepa answered it anyway and settled herself a few feet away from him, silent while she waited for Wormana to show up.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 11:11 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Rose - March 22, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 22, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - March 24, 2019, 09:17 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - March 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 06, 2019, 04:43 PM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 12, 2019, 06:40 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Blixen - April 19, 2019, 11:22 AM
RE: i'm ready now. - by Artaax - April 20, 2019, 08:31 AM