Strike deep
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Although she found it difficult to focus, Koontz nevertheless made a conscientious effort to pay close attention to Two Face's every word. As he spoke, she painted a mental picture, which she would store in a mental filing cabinet. The mention of Sos gave her pause and her eyes narrowed shrewdly. She knew that Sos was a bear god, a dark one, if she recalled correctly. The fur along her nape prickled not only out of anger but apprehension as well.

"Where did this altercation take place? And when?" she asked waspishly, keen to gather as many details as she could. But before Two Face could possibly answer her, she seemed to catch herself. "I'm sorry, I'm really not angry at you, per se. I do wish you'd told me—in future, come to me directly if anything like this ever happens again—but I'm angry with this wolf who attacked you."

She paused, drawing in a breath to steady herself and closing her pale eyes. When they reopened, she continued more calmly. "This attack was unprovoked? Are you certain you weren't trespassing or anything like that?" As much as she wanted to tear out the jugular of the wolf who'd hurt Two Face, she wanted all the facts first before she decided what action, if any, to take.
Messages In This Thread
Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 01:06 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 06:29 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 07:44 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - September 30, 2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - September 30, 2013, 11:19 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 01, 2013, 03:03 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - October 04, 2013, 02:45 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 05, 2013, 05:34 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Two Face - October 14, 2013, 03:01 PM
RE: Strike deep - by Koontz - October 14, 2013, 03:32 PM