Swiftcurrent Creek buckle my shoe
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Actually... since it doesn't look like Razo has been in any other threads regarding SS, I'm going to throw this in for possible fun plots. :o

“Don’t speak a word of it to anybody. I will consult Bazi tomorrow,” she replied, “I do not know if the others made it back, even though I told them to run. I went to The Sunspire on what was supposed to be a harmless show of our aggression.” Now that Fox was saying the words aloud, she realized what an oxymoron that was. “It got uglier quicker than I would have liked. Ferdie took a hunk out of me.” Her words felt heavy, and she knew that the morning was going to be less than fun once she confronted Bazi. Of course, that was assuming Leaf and Magpie hadn't gotten away.

If they came back, even injured, Fox would simply rally their forces and attack The Sunspire head-on. She was done with their nonsense, and she wanted them far, far away from the creek. “Not a word,” she reminded him, her grey eyes casting him a rather serious glare. “If the others did not make it back… I may not come back when I leave again.” It was an ominous realization, but one that Fox was forced to make.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 30, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - August 01, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - August 01, 2014, 08:49 PM