Gyrfalcon's Keep And it's coming together just right
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
The dark woman introduced herself as Ptarmigan, pausing to shake out her coat and then add that she disliked nicknames. Rahzie raised a brow slightly, thinking that was probably unfortunate for her as she had a longer name that most would attempt to shorten - which she knew all too well. "Good to know," Rahzie said with a nod. After a moment in thought, she spoke up again. "'Rahzie' is actually a nickname. My full name's Rahxethe, but that's harder to pronounce for a lot of wolves, so," Rahzie shrugged. She really didn't have a preference either way.

Rahzie continued down the mountain, silent for a brief moment. The screeching gyrfalcons were, albeit slowly, beginning to fade in the background as they descended through some sparse trees. "So..." She started to break the silence, turning her eyes over her shoulder to Ptarmigan. "Do you have any grand plans? Like, are you looking to join a pack or anything?"
Messages In This Thread
And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM