Deepwood Weald Let this soul be your whisper
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
"Relmyna's dead," she said flatly. She any tension she was holding go slack yet kept a stoic expression. She felt like he wasn't about to charge her and chase her away for failing -- her gamble paid off. Bringing him information in place of a Maegi, kicking and screaming, and a Ramsey latched to her neck. Saved her bother, for now at least. It just seemed her help for then was turned down, oh well. Their loss.

"The shadow child could be dangerous, especially if she is learning quickly. Doesn't talk. The pale one talks but is a ghost in the woods. They grew up there, they know it possibly better than you; especially if you've been away a while. They won't leave." She paused, thinking again. "Ramsey seems to think he can hold his own in a fight -- I wouldn't put it past him. I'm sure he's worked to make up for his disadvantage." She supposed that was all she knew. Mou didn't seem too much of a threat, especially if he'd lost that many fights. Or at least appeared to. As for MAegi, Flicker supposed she was the most harmless. She'd never seen her fight, yet seemed adamant about revenge on the one who ripped her face open. Alas, Flicker supposed Damien knew what training MAegi had better than she. "I believe that is all."
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 24, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 25, 2019, 08:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 06:23 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 26, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 26, 2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 28, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Damien - March 30, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: Let this soul be your whisper - by Flicker - March 30, 2019, 02:58 PM