Shadewood Our house is burning
13 Posts
Ooc — Arin
That giant, dopey grin returned to her face at the response she got to her gift, the fluttery feeling building in her stomach again. It almost felt like that one time where she had swallowed a butterfly whole, but longer and like there were more. "I'm glad you like it!! I...was afraid that you wouldn't." 

Laughing softly at the mention of being tackled which was now a fond memory the plae creature shook her head, her tail waving along with Phex's. "No, I promise that you didn't hurt me. Just spooked me a little is all. But I guess you can say that you made me fall for you from the very beginning." 

The last sentence slipped out in a kind of sped up rush, making her eyes widen. If Ehani could blush, she'd be bright red right about now. Her and her damned imulsiveness. Her grin when from dopey to shy as she looked away from Fudge, her small frame trying to shrink itself further as if she wanted to disappear. She did really, but at the same time she wanted to see the reaction she got. Curiosity killed the cat. Perhaps one day it would be the death of the small wolfess too.
Messages In This Thread
Our house is burning - by Sacnite - February 25, 2019, 03:51 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Ehani - February 26, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Sacnite - February 27, 2019, 01:19 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Ehani - March 28, 2019, 12:21 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Sacnite - March 28, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Ehani - March 28, 2019, 02:04 PM
RE: Our house is burning - by Sacnite - March 31, 2019, 09:41 AM