Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
83 Posts
Ooc —
she found him without much effort; her nose was still whole, after all, and her own den hadn't been far from his. nodding, for her maw was stuffed with moss and she was in no mood to talk around it, Vuk moved around him and deposited the pile beside the much-larger pile he already had, pausing to stare at the stores. he'd gathered a considerable amount, and his den was most definitely larger than hers. one plant caught her eye for it's odd smell and the fact that it didn't look familiar in the slightest, pausing, she carefully plucked a smaller bunch from the pile and manuevered her bulk around in a tight circle.

putting a meter's distance between herself and the den, she sat with a huff, depositing the plant and nosing it in his direction. "what's this?" she was significantly more at ease now that she didn't carry the stench of rotting flesh with her everywhere she went. perhaps she ought to have given her tail something of a burial, but by now it'd probably been picked apart by birds and rodents. it felt certainly odd to know part of her, alive as she was, was out htere getting eaten, but she tried her best to put it out of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM