Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she would do as she was asked, retreating to place the moss with the rest of the moss that had already been gathered. he would listen to her with half-lidded eyes as he stared across the camp. no one else had approached the pair. he took it as a sign they were at least alone for a bit. good. he didn't want to entertain the whole of Lost Creek Hollow. Vuk would return, depositing a plant before him. "catmint" he would say easily, for the smell was indeed odd.

to felines, he supposed it was tantalizing. to canines? less so. it was a minty-sage scent. some claimed it was spicy. the floral stock of blue-purple flowers was like a pussy willow but bushier. "treats coughs, anxiety... stomach problems" Baelfire uttered "a spring and summer plant. grows... nicely in the shade too" he listed the other aspects of it in one fell swoop. as if he was chatterer the more he talked about botany. "useless for treating your injury." he'd add with a lofty look to her stumpy tail.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Baelfire - March 28, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM