Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
to the point. he liked that. "marigold. comfrey root. chewed. put on your tail. bind with cobwebs" he launched into it right away, eyes dropping from Vuk's face to her stump-tail. the pulp of the flowers would be bound with the web until it fell off. then re-apply. "you may have chewed off the infection" Baelfire mused quietly "but I still need to watch you." he was basically telling her it was not so simple. biting off the tail was one thing. it showed some balls. but the infection could have spread before he was treating her. before she had come to the hollow. recalling how frightened she had been at the river, he chose to keep it to himself that only time would tell.
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Baelfire - March 28, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM