Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
83 Posts
Ooc —
his reply was simply yet effective, and she answered only with a "hmph." she come around to their situation fairly quickly, but in the moment her distaste for that part of the arrangement persisted. still, she'd bury their carrion if it meant staying here, her desire to do so made obvious initially by her self-made amputation. he offered instruction and she lowered herself to the ground, the sprig of catmint held between her forepaws at an angle. she was large enough to make applying much of anything impossible if she stood, and she was content to lay and draw in the scent of the catmint, odd and strange enough to require frequent sniffs. her hind leg still jutted out a little awkwardly; it pained her to hold it close the her body. "how do you know which plants are useful, and which aren't?" she'll squeeze all the information out of him that she can, and only hopes none of her questions come off as especially stupid.
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM