Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
terraform
51 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
Vuk didn't seem pleased still, and he didn't really blame her. he was content to be around plants forever, learning their meanings and their uses. but people liked different things. wherein he was content to stay in one spot and study, the girl before him didn't want to be watched after constantly. she probably wanted to go-go-go like that youthful optimism that seemed to have skipped him entirely. be her own woman. that sorta thing. though he couldn't really be his own woman. that would be very odd.

and it wasn't like he wanted people hovering near him all the time either. he had shit to do. he could understand that much. Baelfire grunted softly before whipping back to his den and cache. picking out the herbs needed, he'd return quickly enough. by the time he did come back, she had lowered herself and stretched out. and then a question. "trial and error" he would respond "and by word of mouth." his people lacked the subtle understanding of plants aside from toxins. when he came to the surface, he sought purpose.

various mentoring, trading knowledge with others... it was simple enough. "people have healed for centuries. wisdom spreads. knowledge is shared. a description is given" Baelfire replied, pausing to chew the plants into a poultice to spread over her tail. fixing the cobwebs now, he'd stand back to view his work critically. looking at her leg now, he'd bent down to sniff at it. Vuk had it set before she came to Lost Creek Hollow. there was little to do except stay off it and hope it healed correctly. "no infection so far. two days; come back for more mixture. if you start bleeding, come back sooner. wash it carefully and slowly if at all. mindful of the poultice"
0/5 4/5
major focus on plants, teaching others, etc
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Baelfire - March 29, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM