Lost Creek Hollow but I know that wicked shape to your smile
83 Posts
Ooc —
trial and error. she wondered how bad the errors got; had anyone been killed by a misuse of plants? she couldn't imagine any such thing, rather, it seemed not using plants was more likely to kill you, indirecctly. still, it intruiged her, and she resolved to pay closer attention to the plants that were already beginning to spring up among the fading snows. he elaborated further, to her surprise and pleased her, seeing as she never quite knew if she would recieve a few curt words of something more elaborate from him. she offers a contemplative sound at this, and is still as he applies the poultice. Vuk watches him out of the corner of her eye, curious. 

she stands carefully and nods her agreement; her care is wasted for the poultice seems secure on her tail. "I will," she promises easily enough. she rolls the stiffness out of her shoulders, thinking that this signals an end to their interaction, for now. "thank you." with a pause and a nod goodbye, for now, she's on her way, eager now to explore the territory that she isn't dying of infection.
Messages In This Thread
but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:22 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:24 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 02:56 PM
RE: but I know that wicked shape to your smile - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:32 PM