Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
83 Posts
Ooc —
the shock fades quickly enough once she realizes that Treason's words mean she's in, and a small smile curves her muzzle. at the healer's words she moves to push the rest of her tail away before realizing she'd rather not have her nose near that again, and instead is quick to bury it shallowly under the cold, clumping earth. she listens to the healer as she does so, and turns back to him with a nod. the proverbial gates into the territory open when he offers to help her to what will become her den - with a little wiggle of excitment that causes a little more pain than it's worth, she steps up towards him. "thank you," she offers, the words sincere and directed at both the wolves before her as her gaze flashes from Treason to Baelfire and back again. she moves beside Baelfire, though only dares to use him (sparingly) as a crutch when they're far out of reach of Treason, and the happy warmth in her chest grows full to bursting.
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM