Shadewood Perdoname Mi Amor
61 Posts
Ooc — Espero
Unsure if the highlighted Hello means its a different languge but gonna guess no, correct me if I am wrong!

Higoro waited for an unknown amount of time since he didn't bother keeping track of the shadows the tree cast on the forest floor. He was bored by the end of his howl so that wasn't any indicator either, but the time was finally upon him. A wolf approach. Higoro sat up more, his rabbit neatly laid beside his paws, and his chest was puffed out a little more. He was expecting Minori but instead he got some she wolf that clearly didn't have a lick of knowledge in how border meets go. So no Minori or Alpha. Greaat, he thought sarcastically. However her inexperience was fine with him, meant he didn't have to show any sort of respect. That includes the gift hare. His body relaxed, slouching a bit more but still looked halfway upright and his chest remained the way it was. He saw no need to completely deflate.

With a clearing of his throat, he spoke. "Hello, my name is Higoro Nakamura. I've come here to seek a home within these borders. I've brought a plump hare," Well why not, to him she seemed malleable, so this would most certainly gain him some points. "Take it, it's a gift from me to you." He smiled gently, his golden yellow eyes laid softly on the females own but only for a brief second before looking down to the rabbit and nudging it forward. His attempts at being charasmatic would hopefully sway her thoughts about him towards a positive light but if not, what does it matter? It doesn't, he was just toying with her. "As for what I would bring to this pack, well I can hunt, fight, and I have useful battle stratagies if needed. However, as you have probably noticed I'm on the lesser side due to a year of harsh winter traveling and scarce food but I promise you. Once my strenght has returned, I will be of use again." By now his eyes were back to the female, and his smile had faded away. He wondered if she was overwhelmed by how fastly he pushed things along, too bad everything he told her would have to be repeated once the Alpha or a higher rank showed. At least, thats what Higoro assumed.
No honour among thieves 
Messages In This Thread
Perdoname Mi Amor - by Higoro - March 31, 2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Kukutux - April 01, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Higoro - April 01, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 07:54 AM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Kukutux - April 03, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Higoro - April 05, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Minori - April 05, 2019, 07:36 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Cry - April 12, 2019, 11:55 AM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Higoro - April 16, 2019, 08:21 PM
RE: Perdoname Mi Amor - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 10:24 PM