Shadewood I'm gonna run this nothing town.
58 Posts
Ooc — Tara
This visitor would be her very first since coming to Shadewood, anyway the first one she'd ever met. Amaya wasn't sure of the protocols when it came to visitors but she did know what she could and couldn't say. That was a start so she reminded herself to be careful of what she let slip past her lips.

She kept a confident posture as she neared the woman. She was part of a pack now and all she had to do was call for them if there was trouble. Amaya had no doubt they would be there quickly, they were family.

A smirk crossed the gray females lips at the question that was spoken to her. “I suppose that would depend on the kind of help you sought.” Amaya was of course in no position to accept this woman into the borders nor offer any kind of help that would require the approval of Cry but there were other things she could offer. For now she thought best to let the woman go on.

Amaya nodded, “A hunter is a useful skill to have and I am sure that your skills could be put to good use here.” Especially since they were expecting pups in the pack. “However, it is not my decision to make.”
Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Nootka - March 28, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Amaya - March 28, 2019, 02:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Nootka - March 28, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Amaya - April 02, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: I'm gonna run this nothing town. - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 11:05 AM