Raven's Watch quoth the raven, nevermore
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
well, the other was not a complete idiot. perhaps less than she assumed of others. "a home is a pretty thing" Huntington would muse "with a pretty meaning. though it is oft bathed in blood more times than naught." she did not care to fight for a home, for there was no personal goal. if she was in the Teekons, she had abandoned 'home' long ago in favor of the road. she would shed for a 'house'. a temporary thing, full of ideal potential and a measure to be built upon. and if she shed for the house, she would soon grow weary and abandon it. a house was easier to let go of. 

she had met several beings last time she was in the wilds at the coast. new packs sprang up, competing for the hand of the sea. "I am always alone" the woman would add in, no spark of sadness to her tone at all "at least with others surrounding me, it gives me an outward purpose." it was hard to find cadavers if she was really alone. there was no illusion to her words. she was better suited to be a solo act. no man or woman wanted her deeper than a passing interest. to stare at her face and judge her before knowing her.

Huntington had spent several days at the coast last year. curiosity was sparked, to wonder what had changed. her head instinctively turned to where the location was. "a good place to start" she'd remark, showing she was no coward to shy away from a bloodbath.
2/5 1/5
focus on medicine, healing, toxins, etc
huntington is a v condescending character so do not be offended by her
ic does not reflect my own personal feelings toward you ooc
Messages In This Thread
quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 30, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 30, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - April 02, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - April 02, 2019, 08:10 PM