The knight's of the round table
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Hawkeye's words were as confusing as his feelings toward her. What had happened to all those good alpha's was the moral of the story that the caring alpha's failed or died and the reckless one's win out to a certain degree?

Ferdie Von Pelt tried desperately to focus on her words something about Fox not caring... Fox did care if only in her own way, she had to right? she was an alpha and that was an alphas job....

Her eyes met his and he froze digging his toes into the ground, he may have looked positively worried at the moment but it was not for the reasons he had expressed verbally Remember my pack, remember I need a mate from within my own pack. I need an alphess to raise my pups and help me run my pack But she had stopped speaking and he had not heard her, when she touched his neck he whimpered and nearly fell into a pile of wolf jelly eerrhhhuuuuuhhhh

Ferdie stood up carefully, but he didn't back away from her, he didn't touch her in return either. He glanced over his shoulder though back toward the pack. Then he turned his gaze back to Hawkeye he needed to face her when he spoke so she heard him correctly, but this didn't make things any easier on him, no that made it worse. Where do you Den? I could come visit you when things settle down or call upon you somehow at least

Ferdie's breathing was short shallow breathes not that he had noticed; He screamed at himself mentally as he forced his eyes to remain on her face, how had he not noticed her eyes were green before; Such a contrast from her pelt
Why why do I want to know, run run away, I promised my heart I would do this again, she's another
Ferdie didn't realize he whispered something aloud as he thought of a name he had not thought of in a very long time, a name he had long since buried
[size=x-small]Calprei ....[/size]
an easy out, that will make it harder in the end, DO NOT FOLLOW YOUR HEART.
Ferdie tried to regain control of himself inside. No Hawkeye was not an easy out, there was nothing easy about anything about her. He had no feelings left for Fox anymore so Hawkeye was not a just rebound..
STOP! Stop stop...... Words listen to her words goddamint!!!! grrr space between you will be good very very good.... right? some how he doubted that as he finally quieted his mind.... and focused on Hawkeye. Without thinking his closed his mouth and drew in a long scent even if she didn't tell him he'd be able to track her from here.

Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 30, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM