Heron Lake Plateau [m] your hands can heal, your hands can bruise
devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes
69 Posts
Ooc — Suledin
Wow, she shows up when they were all wanting help and stuff and he has the audacity to growl at her? Yeah, no wonder he never showed up before they met last time, dude was an idiot. Super unimpressed here.

Then there was this other chick. Did she talk like this to everyone? Better be because she was An Adult now and it was not cool to talk at her like she was a little baby any more, get with the program.  Pups huh? Well she couldn't really see them, and she tried to lean to look beyond the roadblock Poe, but that wasn't improving things much. Maybe they should quit acting like this was one of Owen's conspiracies. She otherwise didn't really have much of a response because it just kind of sounded stupid.  Why'd they panic so much then?

Then she continued, and lolwut exCUSE ME, was she even listening to herself? Hole digging? Didn't she know who Vasa was?! She frowned, and wasn't gonna budge. The world could orbit around her if it didn't like where she was standing. Especially when it sounded like them just trying to make her go away because they were jerks. And so she put on her most obviously An Adult attitude and said simply, Um, no. I'll wait for my mom and help her.  She was way beyond digging holes for some chump, Vasa was destined for better things.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] your hands can heal, your hands can bruise - by Vasa - April 02, 2019, 08:57 PM