Whitefish River with the strength of the returning tide
as they thank the lord the blind can't see
152 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
if the woman did not want to speak to her, Heloise was not offended. it was odd for someone to come right up to you, after all, and speak as if you were old acquaintances. she would listen as the other spoke, giving a slight chuckle at her words. "I do not know" she'd confess "my coat is quite thick; I enjoy the breeze." spring was like autumn. both were a bit overcast yet did a wonderful job of creating some good weather. it was not too hot. not too cold. just right, in her opinion. 

as for her coming to the Teekons? "I have just arrived a few weeks prior" Heloise would tell the woman, taking it as a sign she was welcomed to join her. the pale woman's rear would recline upon the earth. "the Teekons are full of potential." she'd remark, though a personal potential was in the air right now. she had no dreams or hopes to add to the people here. she was merely cruising along on the highway until a good sign called her to it.

"have you at least settled well here?" she was always interested in hearing an opinion of this place.
4/10 2/5
major focus on fighting and traveling
JOIN T H E  W A Y F A R E R S
Messages In This Thread
with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 27, 2019, 11:21 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - March 30, 2019, 06:51 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 03, 2019, 03:29 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Heloise - April 03, 2019, 04:08 PM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 06, 2019, 04:39 AM
RE: with the strength of the returning tide - by Tundra - April 15, 2019, 01:26 PM