Northstar Vale The path you've laid out
29 Posts
Ooc —
As soon as she came into view he paused, standing proud and beaming at her as she ran up to him, tail waving. She looked so happy to see him and he acknowledged and shared this joy, eyes sparkling as his own tail wagged behind him. "heil og sæl, Liri. Our discussion and your words wouldn't leave my mind. After much pondering I have decided to follow you" his voice was rich and exuberant with warmth, as if he was a man at war proclaiming he could go home. 

It was then that he saw someone breach the shadows, a man who greeted Liri first and then gazed deeply into his eyes. Vangard raised his chin and looked at the boy with the same intense look he had first fixated on Liri. "heill og siell sir" he said, greeting him with the more familiar term of a brother. This boy already held a viking soul, otherwise how else would he know to show such respect and power by gazing into the eyes? "Liri is a friend of mine, a student of sorts. She invited me and my companion here to stay" he explained to the boy, so he would feel included.
Messages In This Thread
The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 03, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 03, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 03, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 03, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 10, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Vangard - April 10, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:05 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Sorin - April 15, 2019, 05:30 PM
RE: The path you've laid out - by Síff - April 17, 2019, 10:28 PM