first things first, I'm the realest.
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Whether her pushing for where he lived was out of innate curiosity or the search for another niche for her tease him in, Mordecai nodded. It was the place that he had warned her about, and also where a pack happened to reside. And to an extent, the forests were definitely less dreary than their present locale. They were also less overgrown, though he didn't see the reason to mention that. The forest that they were in then was a bit of anomaly anyway, even if Mordecai couldn't quite pinpoint where exactly the overgrowth faded away to the surrounding wood.

“We live in a place called the Spine,” he told her. “It's got some woods like these around it, I guess. It's a bit mountainous, but nothing like the range through here. There's a lake, some waterways… your typical home.” The nonchalant description couldn't have been helped; he simply didn't have words for it. It was a woodland of considerable depth and variance though, no doubt chock full of its own secrets. Incidentally, he figured he would let her form her own questions about it, rather than entirely spill everything. In his own way, though he didn't realize it, he was testing her.

As they spoke, Mordecai extended the offer to Rahzie, that should she be interested she should seek the borders of the Spine. Soon thereafter, the two parted ways, and Mordecai hoped in time they would meet again.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 23, 2014, 12:12 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 23, 2014, 09:49 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 24, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 24, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 25, 2014, 12:54 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 29, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 10:13 AM
RE: first things first, I'm the realest. - by Mordecai - July 31, 2014, 02:25 AM