Northstar Vale Hit me with your best shot
105 Posts
Ooc —
Sorin smiled in kind at her greeting, once again feeling a strange sensation as the smile graced her face. He knew, in time, such notions would have to be evaluated. Right now, there was work to do.

"I'm just curious. I want to see how capable you are, considering you'll be the one to lead us." He smiled briefly, hoping to reassure her that he did not have doubts about her ability or potential as a leader. In truth, she was probably one of the few he would be willing to follow, due to the adversity that had crafted a strong soul. Sorin had little fear of any tyranny rising under her watch.

He looked around at the mountains surrounding them, a thoughtful expression overtaking his face as he considered the position they were in. The valley was certainly defensible, but it wasn't invincible. And if his worries about the neighbors he knew to be in the mountains were proven valid, then the new pack would need every advantage they could get.

He turned his gaze back to Liri, and his gaze hardened slightly at the thought of anyone taking this new land from them, or of her being harmed in any way. He wouldn't allow such a thing to pass, and so he would do everything in his power to prevent such an outcome. To that end, he intended to see just how much Liri knew, and help her learn what she may not have been taught previously.

"So, give me your best shot," he said, nodding to assure her that he was only trying to help.
Messages In This Thread
Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 04, 2019, 01:08 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 04, 2019, 04:14 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 05, 2019, 01:16 AM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 08, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 08, 2019, 04:59 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 10, 2019, 10:52 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 15, 2019, 04:17 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 15, 2019, 06:03 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Síff - April 22, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: Hit me with your best shot - by Sorin - April 30, 2019, 01:07 AM