The knight's of the round table
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye hadn't really thought that the words she spoke were coherent, even when they left her mouth. She had tried to explain things as if she had heard about it instead of actually living it but failed in the process.

Ferdie Von Pelt whimpered, but then he pulled back and looked over his shoulder. He then proceeded to ask where she lived so he could visit, and she felt a small chill go down her legs. It was not a good chill, one that tickles the back and gives a shiver; it was one where your stomach drops, your chest aches, and then the chill of rejection, loss, pain. At this point in time, Hawkeye felt all three. being that she jumps to conclusions and is dramatic/sensitive

She noticed with her sharp eyes that he seemed to be conflicted. Hawkeye did not know about what exactly, but she saw that it weighed on him. Was he suddenly remembering something about his pack? The dark female did not hear the name he spoke, nor did she notice him taking in her scent.

Answering finally, but reluctantly and thinking she should lie, Hawkeye said, "I come from Blacktail Deer Plateau, on the other side of the mountain... I —" the she-wolf paused, feeling stupid. " — I swam to where I had met you to get away." Hawkeye looked down. I want to leave, but I can't. I'd like to stay with you. But, the words went unsaid, and Hawkeye felt unwanted once more. Her eyes moved up to Ferdie's face and she was not sure what she should do anymore. She'd already been bold and he did not return her actions, he asked her where she had lived instead.

She'd just wait to see what he said, something she'd never (or at least remembered) done before.
Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM