Gyrfalcon's Keep And it's coming together just right
<font color="FFA500">I wish the <i>wild</i> was alive like <i>you</i>.</font>
45 Posts
Ooc — Ellie
[size=x-small]ooc: this is going to make Ptarmigan's take over of OS a little interesting for Rahzie...[/size]

“I haven't thought about it,” Rahzie was a little internally disappointed with the answer. She was looking for something a little more interesting, something engaging. But she just nodded slowly as they arrived under a sparse tree cover. When Ptarmigan asked the same question of her, Rahzie hesitated a moment before speaking, wondering how much to tell her. She decided, as far as they were away from where she planned to end up, it couldn't hurt to tell this other woman.

"Well," Rahzie began, a hint of mischievousness in her voice. "I met this priestess who's planning on leaving her current pack and starting a new one in this territory she discovered." She paused for a moment. "I think I'm going to have to join her current pack, down in the Spine, until she's ready to leave." She thought of Mordecai. "Plus, there's this guy who also convinced me to join the Spine for a little while at least."
Messages In This Thread
And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 10, 2014, 08:47 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 25, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 25, 2014, 10:58 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 26, 2014, 06:11 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 28, 2014, 08:39 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 29, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 29, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 30, 2014, 03:33 PM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Rahzie - July 31, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: And it's coming together just right - by Ptarmigan - July 31, 2014, 11:29 AM