Heron Lake Plateau and sometimes we stray
2 Posts
Ooc — Zay
I try to follow script...
But I fall into your iris like I'm diving in the ocean..

They had been running from desolation. Once the distance grew between it and them, he grew comfortable traveling. He was careful to never leave her behind. Azmoday knew nothing of the possible whereabouts of his extensive family. He had to carry on as if they were dead and gone for there was nothing to look back to. In the spirit of looking ahead, they followed whatever path may lead them to what they were looking for: community.

Eury would pick up her pace to scout ahead. Azmoday would linger not far behind as he checked the landscape for obvious dangers. There were none. Those ruby eyes would look at him. He fell prey to the loveliness of her stare and it caused a brief moment of silence so he could let the image of her sink in. "It's worth a shot." He answered finally. His sensitive nose picked up the fresher scents nearby. At the very least they could gather information about where they have traveled to. Azmoday would pad to her side and attempt to brush against her plush pelt with his side. "Do the honors?" He offered her to make a summons or let the community find them instead. 

@Eurydice
Messages In This Thread
and sometimes we stray - by Eurydice - April 07, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Azmoday - April 08, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Azmoday - April 09, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Eurydice - April 08, 2019, 04:55 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Quixote - April 08, 2019, 10:43 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Eurydice - April 10, 2019, 07:16 PM
RE: and sometimes we stray - by Quixote - April 11, 2019, 01:46 AM