Raven's Watch quoth the raven, nevermore
method to the madness
99 Posts
Ooc — lackadaisy
she was no fool to be coddled with a soft life. she merely wished to be without trouble or harm while she continued her 'research'. a protector would be the first step to achieve that safety, though many had been unsettled by her mere presence as of late. Huntington did not understand (or more like she failed to understand her own eerieness) why, for she had kept her head down so far. she could not work under these circumstances if her potential test subjects fled before she collected their data. 

pale eyes would light back up with conscious thought at the movement of the other woman. being not a temperamental witch, the skull clad woman would merely watch as the other approached. she sat a bit close, though not next to her. "true wolves or not" she turned her head away as she found the other's presence not that awful and therefore not of interest to bring up "I will try there next." she could easily nestle in a neutral pack, hide in the peace and safety it offered. but where was the fun in that? Huntington knew not every pack required healers; merely assumed. she could find a coastal pack and ply her trade with them.

for as long as possible. until she grew bored, potentially. "you speak as if you have knowledge of them" Huntington's eyes shot back to the woman "am I right to assume you have been in the Teekons before?"
2/5 1/5
focus on medicine, healing, toxins, etc
huntington is a v condescending character so do not be offended by her
ic does not reflect my own personal feelings toward you ooc
Messages In This Thread
quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 28, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:18 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 30, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - March 30, 2019, 03:43 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - March 30, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Akantha - April 02, 2019, 07:14 PM
RE: quoth the raven, nevermore - by Huntington - April 02, 2019, 08:10 PM