Ravensblood Forest In The Shadow of the Mountains
My patience has a limit, unlike my authority.
8 Posts
Ooc — Valiant
It was something unexplained why creatures could often feel that they were being watched, a negging thought and a feeling of rushing blood flooding to the head, fur stood on Avis' neck and a shiver fell over her spine long. Avis stopped for a moment, snapped her head around quickly to find the source of uneasiness and listened. There was a heavy breath in the air and a bone chilling laughter, ears swiveled and perked up in alert to find the source and when her eyes caught the sight of a pale wolf the immediate thought was that she was seeing a ghost. She remained frozen in terror for a moment and an anxious hybrid of a growl and a whine rumbled in her throat.

Avis' rational mind was slowly taking over and what she saw was not some supernatural being, but simply another wolf. Simply because ghosts don't breathe... Probably.

Your words won't dissuade me, she snapped back certain he was trying to haze her. Avis began to curl her lips in a smarmy grin, willing to entertain him. What lurks in the forest, then?
Messages In This Thread
In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 12, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 12, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 12, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 15, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 15, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 29, 2019, 05:00 PM