Swiftcurrent Creek buckle my shoe
48 Posts
Ooc — Manda
This makes things more complicated for Razo and infinitely easier for me. Prime combo. x)
Let’s push this to 10, then!

He might have snorted like an agitated stallion at her “harmless” display of aggression if, in his mind, it would have any kind of effect on her at all. He couldn’t possibly know that she did in fact realise how moronic (sans oxy-) it actually sounded. Although he’d lacked all patience a moment ago he was complacent with staring and refraining from opening his mouth for the entire duration of what she had to say.

When she finished he paused and deliberately let dead air creep between them, but not for long. I wouldn’t dream of repeating any of that stupidity to anyone, he said with inflection, as if it would placate her instead of annoy. She couldn’t and in all likelihood would never know it, but for the sheer act of telling him what had happened instead of telling him to piss off (which she was probably growing closer to rightly doing for his verbal savagery) or worse, avoiding the question entirely and maintaining her silence, Razo felt something he couldn’t place a label on. It made him uncomfortable, and so he pushed it aside. He wouldn’t be led wayward by feeling.

And which others? he demanded with an edge of hostility while his eyes narrowed and burned further into hers. It wasn’t as though he should care who she’d persuaded to follow her idiocy, partially because of the particularly idiotic nature of following her to begin with and partially because Serengeti, as far as he knew, was already gone. Bazi, Fox had mentioned, was available to be spoken with, and Njal and Tuwawi surely had better, more responsible things to do, like raising and protecting their four tiny children from an instigation such as this. Who else did he have any reason to care about in a pack whose company he made a habit of side-stepping?

He’d heard the last bit of her dialogue well enough, acknowledged it, even, but it didn’t sink in straight away that Fox might not return. And come to think of it, where are you running off to? That irksome feeling came back to the forefront.
Messages In This Thread
buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 08:30 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 22, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 26, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 29, 2014, 11:50 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - July 30, 2014, 11:41 AM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - July 31, 2014, 06:36 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by RIP Fox - August 01, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: buckle my shoe - by Razo - August 01, 2014, 08:49 PM