The knight's of the round table
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: oh gawd, I hope Hawkeye doesn't ruin shit

This time, Hawkeye pulled her ears back. "No... I'm glad we ran into each other. Being alone wouldn't have been as..." The black wolf trailed off, unsure of a word that fit the description in her mind.

When he asked why she needed to get far away, she looked at the ground. She hadn't been looking for attention, but here it was now — she didn't want to dismiss his question, but felt as if the details of her life would make him stray. "I... it's complicated Ferdie Von Pelt. I used to be Alpha. Everything in between is a story for another time." She smiled with a hint of sadness, saving the dramatic story for another time.

She took a shaky breath, extremely nervous. "I want to stay with you. I know you're different. I want to take my time this time around... I will come back, when you want. If you want." Hawkeye took a hesitant step forward, then pushed forward and licked the corner of Ferdie's mouth and leaning into his neck once more.
Messages In This Thread
The knight's of the round table - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 22, 2014, 11:15 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 23, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 30, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: The knight's of the round table - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 09:21 PM