Blacktail Deer Plateau Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
Hawkeye was supremely lucky that she was near the borders, otherwise she would not have heard the howl of the wolf that seemed like she'd seen forever ago. Her ears pricked, her eyes brightened, and she bolted down and over the ledge that led up to the plateau. She was bitter from the pack meeting, but the thought of him coming for her like he said he would wiped away everything negative knocking around in her skull.

"Ferdie!" She shouted, shortening his name for the first time, mostly due to the fact that she was out of breath. Not slowing completely, the large girl bumped into the even larger male in a wolfy embrace.

Backing up, and her tail waving rapidly behind her, Hawkeye smiled. "You came! How are you?! How was the journey?" The green-eye gal could not settle and everything came out in a blurb, but she didn't care. Ferdie Von Pelt was here and that's all that mattered.

edit: how about I don't make spelling errors
edit2: not sure if it will affect anything, but Hawkeye has a scar on her face from a cougar scratch. details are being figured out atm
Messages In This Thread
RE: Obliviousness isn't all that it's cracked up to be - by Hawkeye - July 31, 2014, 08:33 PM