Ravensblood Forest In The Shadow of the Mountains
My patience has a limit, unlike my authority.
8 Posts
Ooc — Valiant
The grey wolf's smirk slowly and subtly quivered into an anxious curl of the side of her mouth and her jaw tightened in forced silence, her yellow eyes darted quickly around in caution, eying the shadows of the forest and signs of such servants but eventually her eyes dropped to the floor. The drop of her head suggested that she was listening intently with her eyes casted down by her concerned brows. The pale wolf's words wormed its way into the travellers brain, striking at the soul's core and the haggard voice of the other accentuated the story, complimenting the grim tones. She attempted to shake the feeling away physically, head shuffled for just a second so she could hide her destroyed composure and rebuild her equilibrium.

When Avis did finally get the courage to look back at the stranger, it was... ghastly, her body was only just a pull of a hairtrigger away from running from the bleached spirit but she would remain, the drills she went through as an adolecent tampered such behaviour as a coward was often ranked as equal as being a traitor.

She drew out a withheld breath with a struggled attempt to hide a whimper. That's uh, that's a intense story, she complimented casually and hoped that it would cut the tension, though the legend rummaged through her wracked brain so much that Avis hadn't realised the tremble in her voice. Mentally, Avis was assuring that she wasn't fazed by it but this self-assurance was a lie.

With every great story and legend there was at least a portion of truth.

You may have convinced me of your story, she admitted quite openly, but I will still go through. If I wanted to remain safe I would have stayed at home. There is always danger.
Messages In This Thread
In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 12, 2019, 01:03 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 12, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 12, 2019, 07:27 PM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 15, 2019, 08:45 AM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Avis - April 15, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: In The Shadow of the Mountains - by Smokestep - April 29, 2019, 05:00 PM