I did not fall in love; I grew into it.
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen

She watched as he got comfortable a short ways from her, asking her what she was daydreaming about. She smiled shyly. She hadn't mentioned to anyone she and Verrine were thinking about pups, though she had already attained permission from Ragnar. Pups, she said, letting him in on her secret. Verrine and I are thinking about having children, and I was just imaging what it might be like if we did. She could really only guess at this point what their lives would be like with little ones running around since both would be new at parenting. Would she be chill and let them get away with certain things? Would he be more stern? Or, would it be the other way around? Maybe they could find a happy medium, where each does their fair share of disciplining.

Messages In This Thread
I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - June 25, 2014, 11:55 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 10, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 20, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - July 22, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - July 31, 2014, 09:01 PM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Surra - August 06, 2014, 10:57 AM
RE: I did not fall in love; I grew into it. - by Julooke - August 08, 2014, 07:37 PM