The Sunspire this is not the way that it should end.
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
As she was speaking, another female whom Vienna did not know also joined the scene. Vienna gave her a friendly smile, then turned her attention once more to the form lying in the mouth of the den. Her forehead creased with doubt as he responded, but she let it go. If he said he was fine, she was not going to argue.

He did look better as he spoke. Vienna smiled brightly at him, trying to lift his spirits. "I'm sure it will be fine! Ferdie seems to have everything under control and we have a peace worked out now. The other pack would have to be insane to break that, there really isn't any point." It was plain to see, at least in Vienna's sight. What could the Swiftcurrent wolves gain from an attack? They had no reason to desire the mountain and more than enough prey on their own lands. It would be beyond stupid for them to try and attack now. Pointless violence would bring them nothing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - July 31, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 01, 2014, 10:50 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 10, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 15, 2014, 08:27 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 20, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: this is not the way that it should end. - by Vienna IA - September 25, 2014, 09:20 PM