The Sunspire Call me a party, and get down!!
Sometimes you just need to die a little inside in order to be reborn,and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
84 Posts
Ooc — Kaitlyn
Aleera could see the understanding dawn on the youngsters maw, following him slightly behind and to the left of him. Her eyes trained on the goat ahead as her form made to proper adjustments to carry her toward the prey. However she would direct a confused gaze on the young male for his howl, now they knew we were here, what are you thinking? Her look would say, although she had little time to wait for a response as she gave chase through the tree. She did not know of Ferdie Von Pelt's presences within the trees and so would not know where to herd the goat, for this Summer would need to direct her.
Messages In This Thread
Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - July 21, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 28, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - July 31, 2014, 10:51 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 04, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 08, 2014, 11:33 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Aleera - August 12, 2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - August 27, 2014, 08:43 AM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Ferdie Von Pelt - August 27, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: Call me a party, and get down!! - by Summer Ostrega - October 02, 2014, 03:35 PM