Wheeling Gull Isle do you like what you see?
81 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Strand’s tail swished at Avis’ question. “That’s in the forest,” she said, referring to where the freshwater pond was. “Yeah, we can go there. I spent a lot of time there while my shoulder was healing.” She motioned towards her scabbed-over shoulder, emphasizing it so that she could show off her battle wound. In truth she didn’t even mind that she walked with a limp. To her, it was just further proof that she had fought someone older and bigger than her and was still alive. She didn’t win that fight but no one had to know that.

Just as she was about to launch into the story behind the scar, Padma bounded up to the both of them with a giant fish in her mouth. Strand’s mouth fell open at the size of it, and then her eyes lifted to look at her friend. She grinned, her tail wagging behind her, and laughed when Padma yelled her name with the fish still in her mouth and it came out all muffled. “Hey, Padma. Nice fish!” She turned towards Avis. “This is Padma,” she told the grey female. “Padma, this is Avis. She wanted to see the island so I took her out here. Looks like you’ve been busy while I’ve been gone.”
*Posts will be short (~100 words or less)
Messages In This Thread
do you like what you see? - by Strand - April 12, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: do you like what you see? - by Padma - April 12, 2019, 03:38 PM
RE: do you like what you see? - by Avis - April 12, 2019, 07:41 PM
RE: do you like what you see? - by Strand - April 21, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: do you like what you see? - by Padma - April 27, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: do you like what you see? - by Strand - May 05, 2019, 08:23 PM