Swiftcurrent Creek regret
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
"Do what?"

True to the ways of men everywhere, Scimitar did not simply pretend to know what she was talking about respond with a vague there, there. If there was a problem, he wanted to fix it - and to do that, he required more information. Bazi felt panic fill her chest like water from a burst dam. She thought long and hard about answering, but eventually, quietly, admitted the truth: "Lead," she whispered. "I can't.. lead. Not alone. I don't know what I'm doing!" The paw fell to the ground with a soft thud, and Bazi twisted her neck to look up at the face that had kissed her head. Her voice was a little shriek-y now, the way it tended to be when she was stressed or upset.

"I don't think Njal and Tuwawi will stay here," she told him frankly. Suspicion had blossomed into insurmountable fact, even though neither Sveijarn wolf had said a thing to her about it. "I think they will go, and take the pups. I don't know what Shadow will do, or Razo, or any of them. I just..I just don't want to call this meeting and find out that they're all just dying to leave me." The fair girl blinked back tears. "I think Danica would stay," she finished lamely. That, at least, she was confident of - and it filled her with hot pride to think that the golden female might choose her over Fox (or any other corner of the Teekons map).
Messages In This Thread
regret - by Bazi - July 31, 2014, 03:10 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - July 31, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 01, 2014, 05:29 AM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 06, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 10, 2014, 09:00 AM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 12, 2014, 11:14 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 13, 2014, 02:06 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 10:54 AM
RE: regret - by Bazi - August 17, 2014, 01:08 PM
RE: regret - by Scimitar - August 17, 2014, 02:01 PM