Otter Creek Creatures lie here
40 Posts
Ooc —
I am Keiedia turned Istoira, Storm-bringer, and I have faced worst monsters than you.

The woman is not so foolish as to give him her name.

"I am the one who will render your vocal chords from your throat if you so much as look at her again." Lips would remain over her teeth, no growl or sign of aggression would be emitted. Yet, a fire burned in the flames of her optics that relayed the severity of her threat. No harm would befall the dark femme, or the pups she carried, on Istoira's watch.

At his threat, she would dart forward - fangs snapping together and urging his exit. The Wound-binder's gaze would remain locked on his miserable hide until he had vanished from her sight - ensuring herself that Nikan had truly gone before her stance relaxed and the tension fled her. 

A gentle smile was aimed at Moonshadow as her gaze fell fondly upon the shadow. "No thanks are needed, my lady," she reassured in her soft, formal tones. 

Fiery optics would slide to the pale one who had also come to Moonshadow's defense - sensing the white lady did not approve of her presence. No matter, Istoira would not apologize for protecting the young mother. 

She would wait, one brow slightly quirked towards Tundra - waiting for a dismissal now that Moonshadow was protected by a fellow packmate. 

"my bones are stained with sin, scorched by fire, broken by betrayal, cold in loneliness, soaked in blood. 
and still. you could not kill me."
Messages In This Thread
Creatures lie here - by Nikan - April 23, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Moonshadow - April 23, 2019, 09:22 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Nikan - April 23, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Moonshadow - April 23, 2019, 09:33 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Nikan - April 24, 2019, 09:21 AM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Moonshadow - April 24, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Istoira - April 24, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Tundra - April 24, 2019, 07:13 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Nikan - April 24, 2019, 07:53 PM
RE: Creatures lie here - by Moonshadow - April 24, 2019, 08:03 PM