Gyrfalcon's Keep The shield maiden on the shore
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
so I just realized when he sees Ein it will reaffirm that he is ragnars because of the markings even if their not the same

Thistle could be bitter and cruel to Ragnar's sons obviously given Bragi, but she had been angry already or she would not have treated him that way they could not help their father was no saint. Although sadly Tyr was not even aware he did not belong to Ragnar and she wouldn't tell.

Thistle smiled again thank you She listened to him and realized she had to do this right for the boy was afraid he had been replaced. She stepped forward a little further and nudged his shoulder and soothed her muzzle across his ears the same she would do for her own sons if he would let her you are welcome in our home whenever you want to come I'm sure your 2 brothers and your sister would love to meet their big brother and though your father says nothing I know he misses you. He went looking for you a few times. And he has kept up with where you are and i will glad to be your step mother

she backed up then and settled to her haunches waiting to see if he was ok with her touch. She offered him another smile and her tail thumped gently on the ground.
Messages In This Thread
The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - July 31, 2014, 03:45 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - July 31, 2014, 05:54 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 05:31 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 06:07 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 06:32 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 01, 2014, 07:08 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 01, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 03:46 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 02, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 02, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 03, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Thistle Cloud - August 04, 2014, 07:42 AM
RE: The shield maiden on the shore - by Tezcacoatl - August 08, 2014, 09:44 AM