Moonspear Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
A zap of fear ran through the ebony girl when she saw the woman's reaction to her approach. She bristled as though an attack was imminent, but relaxed when she saw Zafina let go of her tension. Something was wrong, something was very wrong and Eilonwy had to know what it was to better help her.

But finding out would be, perhaps, something the girl would later regret.

At first the news seemed far merrier than what the ethereal communicated through her demeanor. The dull in her eyes did not scream joy, exactly, but then she would find out where the darkness was coming from. Eilonwy entered a short state of shock at the realization that Ame wasn't so jolly as she'd seemed on their first meeting. Threatening the lives of babies was something Eilonwy had never even considered possible (so perhaps finding out how common it actually was would one day be quite the duel). That's not possible! Ame was so kind to me she said, almost sadly. She couldn't decide whether she believed it, but she was too afraid at that point to even think of asking the Moonspear queen directly.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Messages In This Thread
Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 02:38 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 23, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 23, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:01 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 25, 2019, 06:21 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 25, 2019, 07:03 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Zafina - April 26, 2019, 05:10 PM
RE: Me dice la luna que tienes un sueño - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 06:06 PM