Stavanger Bay 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall
THE REGULATOR'S SWINGING PENDULUM
129 Posts
Ooc — lauren
rannveig hadn't been oblivious to the new life in stormrift, he had just frankly avoided it. for some reason, really small children made him uncomfortable -- and up until they could walk and form opinions of their own besides too hot or too cold or hungies pls feed now, he wanted little to do with them.

well, the nuggets weren't little nuggets anymore. now they were like mini-wolves; cute and endearing with their limited vocabularly, but at least interesting to interact with.

he didn't really get how grown ass adults had fun interacting with children when they were in the potato phase. he had better interactions from a rock.

cutting across the bay at his usual cocksure swagger, rannveig slowed his gait as he approached elixir's den, catching sight of one of the said nuggets in the sand. it was playing with something and rannveig knew exactly what to do; a wild grin unfurled across his face as he pranced over to the babe... and with nimble teeth and a lound "YOINK," attempted to pluck the shell from the puppy's adoring grasp.

something something about taking shells from a baby, right?

help me inhale,
and mend it with you.

Messages In This Thread
'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - April 26, 2019, 10:56 AM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Rannveig - April 27, 2019, 07:58 PM
RE: 'Cause I'm a young man built to fall - by Pheiros - June 19, 2019, 05:00 PM