Wheeling Gull Isle And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More
The black of heart
131 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Raising a brow at the man, and glad to have Strand alongside her Padma simply nodded, accepting the man’s words. “I’m Padma, that’s Strand. We live here now.” Just to make things clearer to the man, she didn’t want any confusion. “We’ve been here for a while now. You used to belong to the pack here?”

She was curious to the scent of her brother that she had found weakly throughout the island. But she held her tongue, not sure what to do with any information that might be offered. “We know how to take care of ourselves…” She looked to Strand to see if she had anything else to say, before realizing that might have been rude. “But I’m sure there could be something found to do, if you really want to help.” Padma looked away, averting her eyes. Strand was a much better authority figure than herself.
"it is if everyone dies alone."
"Does that scare you?"
"i don't want to be alone."
3/5
0/5

Messages In This Thread
And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Driftwood - April 11, 2019, 04:18 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Padma - April 11, 2019, 09:41 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Strand - April 11, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: And We'll Go A-Waltzing Matilda No More - by Padma - April 27, 2019, 09:26 PM